Monday, November 5, 2007

Chocolate chip cookie dough dip!

I made this again 11/14/08 for a Wii party with my mom & dad since hubby was at deer camp. They had not tried it. This time I got a picture of it beforehand!

Okay this is soooo good. This is from the Nest's What's Cooking board, I think everyone has made it. Since I had heard girls talking that it was too tangy-too cheesecakey I modified the recipe. I also think it is best the next day after it's had a night to sit in the fridge for awhile. You won't get a picture of this one, because well it disappeared too fast!

1 package cream cheese
1/2 cup powder sugar + about 1/3 more
1 stick butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 handfulls mini chocolate chips
2 tbl regular sugar

Melt butter and brown sugar, I did this in the microwave, took me just a little over a minute, don't do it all at once do about 30 secs at a time and take out and stir. Let cool.

Cream cream cheese and 1/2 cup powder sugar. Taste and add more powder sugar to your liking. Add reg sugar, I added the regular sugar for the texture, so it would taste more like regular cookie dough.

Stir in chocolate chips.

I served with graham crackers and it was great!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love this dip. YUM!