Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches


One of my hubby's coworkers passed out 2 recipes, this one and an italian parm chicken (to make at a later date). We were hanging out on Saturday with not much to do so we decided to make these for lunch. The were really good! I will not add water to the mixture like the recipe calls for next time as it made it too drippy! This is how I made it:

2 large cans chicken (with white and dark meat)
1/2 cup of hot sauce (used a bottle I had in the fridge, but I really want to try it with Franks)
1/4 cup ranch dressing (I added this)

Sauce:
1/4 cup Miracle Whip
1/4 cup ranch dressing

Heat the chicken and hot sauce in a pan over med-low heat until it simmers. Stir in the 1/4 cup of ranch dressing. Reduce heat to low. Simmer until it's heated through.

Meanwhile mix sauce. Spread on bread and top with chicken mixture. Enjoy! This made enough for 3 sandwiches on reg. bread. (Not sure how much hubby put in his though)!

No comments: