Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blueberry Chocoloate Chip Muffins


Thanks to my mom who made a wonderful lunch yesterday, making egg salad, fruit salad and Amy's Organic Tomato Soup, I am still hungry for Egg Salad. So while I got the eggs on to boil I made these muffins, which came about because I made blueberry-chocolate brownies for our lunch yesterday! I found this recipe on Cooks.com:

1 - 1 1/2 c. strawberries, blueberries or chocolate mini chips, etc.
3 c. flour
1/2 c. sugar
1 tbsp. baking powder
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. melted butter
3 lg. eggs
1 c. milk

Mix all dry ingredients together. Combine liquid ingredients and stir into dry ingredients until just blended. Fold in berries or chips, very lightly. Spoon into well greased muffin tins. Bake 400 degree oven for 20 minutes. 20-24 muffins.

No comments: