Monday, September 17, 2007

Mom's Peachy Stuffed Porkchops


I have no idea where this came from except for Mom. She's been making it for years, it's so good, it's birthday dinner good =)
8 small boneless pork chops
2 cups stuffing
1/3 cup hot water
2 tbl margarine
1 8 oz can diced peaches with syrup reserved
1 cup peach perserves
4 tbl dijon mustard

Put four pork chops in bottom of 9x13 pan sprayed with cooking spray. Mix stuffing, hot water, margarine, peaches and syrup together. Put stuffing mixture on top of pork chops and top with other 4 pork chops. Mix preserves and mustard and brush on top of pork chops. Bake uncovered on 350 for 30-60 minutes or until 160 degrees.

*depending on thickness of chops, you can also make these using butterflied chops or thick chops with a pocket cut in them. They way I do them is the easy man's way! I will take a picture next time I make, which I am sure will be soon, since I make these all the time!

No comments: