Friday, January 2, 2009

Weekly Menu 1/4-1/9

Sunday: Orange Chicken with rice and peas (Blog Chef as found on Mykitchencafe)---this was sooooo good, I can't wait to blog it!
Monday: Bagel Chip Encrusted Tilapia with stuffing and green beans (mine)--made the enchilada's because I forgot to set out the Tilapia from the freezer
Tuesday: Fresh Fettuccine with Chicken (Amber's Delectable Delights)--ended up being the Tilapia and it was delish!
Wednesday:Beef, rice and black bean Enchilada's (again Amber's Delectable Delights)--ended up being Papa John's because I got sick with a sinus infection
Thursday: Leftovers or Fend for Yourself--ended up being mozzerella stuffed meatballs because Kevin threw the leftovers out in the trash on Wed.! This was easy to throw together since I was sick and had ground beef & turkey.
Friday: Pizza Friday, I'll try homemade dough again!

This reminds me I need yeast. I had an MS moment and put the yeast in the cupboard instead of the fridge like the bottle said. It's hard to save money by making your own bread when you let your yeast go bad!

No comments: