Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stolen Quiz

Stolen from "Be a Hip Chick", a very cute little blog I came across today.

8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:

1. Our BBQ on the 8th.
2. My sister and grandpa coming in to town in the next week!
3. cooking dinners. I need to get back in to planning meals out!
4. Picking back up some crochet needles, as I'm wanting to learn how to crochet afghans!
5. Kevin's parents and hopefully siblings coming in to town this weekend.
6. My fast approaching 30th birthday.
7. Getting a trip planned to Texas this fall!
8. Having the rest of my disability go through.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. played on the computer
2. watched t.v.
3. made dinner
4. cleaned up the scrapbook room
5. finished one book and started another
6. played with my puppy
7. watered my plants on the deck
8. having some quality time with my hubby

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. be as energetic as i was before MS entered my life
2. craft something new everyday
3. shop everyday
4. make a perfect wedding cake
5. have everything that I put in my yard grow
6. worry less
7. love all vegetables
8. see a cure for MS in my lifetime

8 Shows I Watch:

1. Hell's Kitchen
2. Project Runway
3. Top Chef
4. Next Food Network Star
5. Real World
6. Big Brother
7. Survivor
8. Design Star

8 Favorite Fruits:

1. peaches
2. grapes
3. apples
4. blackberries
5. blueberries
6. plums
7. strawberries
8. raspberries

8 Places I’d Like To Travel To:

1. Greece
2. England
3. Jamaica
4. east coast
5. Italy
6. Texas
7. Alaska
8. Montana

8 Places I’ve Lived:

1. Belton, MO
2. Mesquite, TX
3. and Belton, MO...yep pretty much born here, live here
4
5
6
7
8

8 People I’m Tagging:
Nobody, just feel free to steal it from me!

No comments: