Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fast and easy Chicken & Noodles

This is another recipe from the Gooseberry Patch Speedy Suppers cookbook that has been my bible, especially with being down from my MS, it's been a lifesaver these last few months! This is yummy and easy! There are some additions/changes I have made, but I think for the better =)

1 bag frozen egg noodles
1 1b. boneless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces (I used 3 chicken breasts)
pam for pan
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 can cream of corn

Cook egg noodles according to package.
Cook chicken in Pam over med-high heat until cooked through and golden. About 1/2 way through sprinkle the garlic salt over the chicken for flavor.
Drain egg noodles and put chicken in pot and the rest of the ingredients. Cook until heated through.

I served this with Crescent Rolls that had been covered with butter and parmesan cheese before baking, they were DELICIOUS!

No comments: