Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm Back!!!! And just in time for Mother's Day!

Well the best neighbors in the world got WiFi and were nice enough to let me come along! I am back on-line and feel like I'm back in the world of the living!

We are having a brunch at our house this weekend for Mother's Day and I am so excited! On the menu: Spinach salad with hot bacon dressing, eggs benedict in pastry, hashbrown casserole, mini-cinamon muffins, and I'm debating on making the cutest cupcakes I saw in Sandra Lee's new magazine that has daisys and bees on them!

Then I have to make a batch of Snickerdoodles for my mom as she requested them and you can't deny your mom!

I can't wait to update pictures of what I've done while I've been off-line and to make even more new things!

xoxoxo
Crystal

No comments: