Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Restaurant Rave

I am a native Kansas Citian as I have lived in a southern suburb for my whole life. I love Kansas City. It has the best restaurants, great shops and wonderful spots for entertainment and sports. I have decided to start blogging more about great finds either through restaurants or the great decorating spots me and mom find!

So today we went to Le Peep which is nationwide and oh so good. They have a breakfast and lunch menu and trust me I had a hard time making a decision. I ended up having the french toast and bacon. Mom had the best egg's benedict that had spinach and other veggies on it and I had a bite best.bite.ever. and I'm usually not a huge egg's benedict fan! We will definitely be going back! (plus I'm dying to try the strawberry fields salad for lunch!)

Check out their online menu, then make plans to go!

No comments: