Monday, May 3, 2010

An A+ from my hubby!


Our local store, Hy-Vee, had a recipe for Sour Cream Chicken last week, but when I got home the paper was already taken to the recycler. So I googled it and this is what I came up with! This was seriously simple and oh so good, I would recomend serving it with noodles to sop up some of the delicious sauce!

From Cooks.com

CHICKEN BREASTS IN SOUR CREAM

4 chicken breasts
1 (3 oz.) can sliced mushrooms
1 (10 oz.) can mushroom soup (used cream of chicken)
1/2 soup can sherry (didn't have so I didn't use)
1 c. sour cream
Paprika
Salt & pepper

Arrange chicken in single layer in shallow pan. Salt and pepper. Cover with mushrooms. Mix soup, sherry, and sour cream until blended. Cover chicken with mixture - dust with paprika.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.

No comments: