Monday, October 22, 2007

Fiesta Soup & Chicken Ranch Quesadilla's

I am not a huge soup fan, but when I found this in once again a Gooseberry Patch recipe book, I thought I should make it! Kevin is a huge mexican food fan and I knew he would like this-I was not wrong. I had been meaning to make Joelens beer bread for a while now, I thought this would be the perfect meal to make it for. The bread did not fail me, it was wonderful!

2 cans chicken broth
10 oz canned chicken (drained)
1 can rotel (drained)
1 can corn (drained)
1 can black beans (drained & rinsed)

I also added a small box of Velvetta.

Open all cans and pour into a medium stockpot. Simmer over medium heat until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips and shredded cheddar cheese.

I served with Joelens beer bread with cheddar cheese and minced garlic.
http://joelens.blogspot.com/2007/09/bodacious-breads-babes.html

I made this on a Sunday night for dinner and for lunch that day I made:

Chicken Ranch Quesadilla's using my handy quesadilla maker that I love!
Tablespoon or so of Ranch dip
Handful of cheddar cheese
5 oz of chicken (drained-this made 2 quesadillas)
couple tablespoons bacon bits (I used the refigerator ones)

Spread ranch dip on one tortilla, then sprinkle on cheese, chicken and bacon bits. I put in my quesadilla maker for a couple of minutes, until it was golden on the outside and then cut using a pizza cutter. These were very good!

3 comments:

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

Anonymous said...

A KID,wedding dresses returning without wedding dresses protection wedding dresses from the pasture,wedding dresses was pursued by a Wolf. wedding dresses Seeing he could not wedding dresses escape, he turned round,wedding dresses and said:I know,wedding dresses friend Wolf,wedding dress designers that I must be your prey,wedding dress designers but before wedding dress designers I die I would ask of wedding dress designers you one favor fast wow gold you wll play me a tune world of warcraft gold to which I may dance." The Wolf complied, and while he was piping and the Kid was dancing, some hounds hearing the sound ran up and began chasing the Wolf. flyff penya Turning to the Kid, he said, "It is just what I deserve; for I, who am only a butcher,should not have turned piper to please you."In time of dire need,last chaos gold clever thinking is keyor aion gold Outwit your enemy to save your skin.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on bikerchic79.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research shows that nearly 60% of all U.S. adults are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.