Well I finally jumped and made my own pizza dough! It was not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. It's from now thats whats cooking's blog.
2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast (1 packet)
1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
1-1/2 cups warm water (110 degrees F / 45 degrees C)
1 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons olive oil
3-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1. In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast and brown sugar in the water, and let sit 10 minutes.
2. Stir the salt and oil into the yeast solution. Mix in 2-1/2 cups of the flour.
3. Turn dough out onto a clean, well floured surface, and knead in more flour until the dough is no longer sticky. Place the dough into a well oiled bowl, and cover with a cloth. Let the dough rise until doubled in size; approximately 1 hour. Punch down the dough and form a tight ball. Allow the dough to relax a little before rolling out.
4. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. If you are baking the dough on a pizza stone, you may place your toppings on the dough, and bake immediately. If you are baking your pizza in a pan, lightly oil the pan, and let the dough rise 15-20 minutes before topping and baking it.
5. Bake pizza in preheated oven, until the cheese and crust are golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
I topped my pizza with provolone, pizza mix, and parmesan cheese and Kevin's with pizza mix cheese and pepperoni. Kevin liked this better than any other pizza we've tried so it will be tried again!
8 Adorable Easter Decor Ideas
5 hours ago