Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekly Menu 11/16-11/23

Tonight: leftover pumpkin bisque and grilled cheese/turkey panini's (ENDED UP: Breakfast for dinner, pancakes, sausage rolls, eggs YUM)

Tomorrow: Chicken with Crash potatoes and roasted asparagus (ENDED UP: I ate lunch late with my BFF and DH had a sandwich)

Tuesday: Spaghetti and meatballs (ENDED UP: Chicken with Crash potatoes and roasted asparagus)

Wednesday: Meatloaf with steamed green beans and new potatoes (ENDED UP: Meatballs, Parmesan Orzo with corn)

Thursday: Out (ENDED UP: Sloppy Joe muffins, mac-n-cheese blue box, green beans)

Friday: Pizza Friday of DH's choice (it's his birthday weekend)--I'm going to make our hoagie bake but with pizza items only!!! I am excited!

Saturday: Out for DH's birthday

Sunday: I'm making dinner for DH and having my parents over--we are having Pretzel Dogs, Crash potatos (to introduce my parents to them), Fruit salad, Apps-goat cheese and cheese triangles and then Better than sex cake!

No comments: