Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Microwave Chocolate Fudge

I was on Beantown Baker's blog looking at her wonderful 12 Days of Christmas Cookies and came across her recipe for fudge. Since I had just made the wonderful peanut butter fudge in the microwave I thought I'd give it another try. It's another great recipe that I'm so glad I came across!

From Beantown Baker Adventures in a Boston Kitchen
Fudge - from Allrecipes.com - makes about 36 pieces
3 cups semisweet chocolate chips - I used 2 cups milk chocolate and 1 cup semisweet
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup butter
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)

Place chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter or margarine in large microwaveable bowl. Zap in microwave on medium until chips are melted, about 3-5 minute, stirring once or twice during cooking. Stir in nuts, if desired.

Pour into well-greased 8x8-inch glass baking dish. Refrigerate until set.

6 comments:

beantown baker said...

Isn't this the easiest fudge ever? Love it!

Genevieve said...

I believe I also have made that fudge before, it was gone in two days! You have a great blog here!

CakeItaly said...

Wow fantastic ideas for my next lunch with my friends.

Bye from Italy by
Cakeitaly.com - A taste of Italian sweets

Denise Clarke said...

Micro fudge is the BEST! I give it away for the holidays in festive tins that I get from the Dollar Store ... everyone thinks I am terrific .... lol!

Denise
http://WineFoodPairing.blogspot.com

Hallie Fae said...

Wow, easiest fudge ever. I'd be concerned about it setting up correctly...but it seems to have worked. I'm trying this next time I make fudge.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,