Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our NYE Menu

We are having a quiet night in this New Years. We decided to do an appetizer night as my hubby didn't get enough of the Buffalo Chicken Dip over Christmas! So I made a menu that we will hopefully love!

Buffalo Chicken Dip
Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates wrapped in Bacon
Feta Triangles
Easy Italian Pinwheels

Bread and crackers to serve alongside (oh and spray cheese, yes we love the stuff and we love to pig out on it over New Years! I will admit I am beginning to be a foodie but I won't give the stuff up!)

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip served with Nilla Wafers for dessert
Chocolate Pockets (forgot to blog about this when I made it last, they are soooo good!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious! Can't wait to see what chocolate pockets are. Happy New Year!

Crystal's Creations said...

We didn't end up making the chocolate pockets, but I will make them again soon, the night I made them they were sooo good, but it was just a late night munchie for me and the hubs and I didn't take a picture. I think they are actually called chocolate pillows and are on the Pilsbury website!