Tuesday, August 18, 2009

bacon-chicken alfredo


This recipe comes from my new Gooseberry Patch. One of my favorite subs is the Chicken Carbonara from Quizno's and I thought this might just give me the flavors of that sandwich. It didn't disappoint. While I was making our menu for the week my hubby kept saying "bacon, bacon it's all you want this week", might have been because I had an extra pound of it in the fridge, or because I do love it. He tells me while we are eating it that he isn't much of a bacon person, but that that it was very good! So I think kuddos from my hubby!

5 slices bacon
2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded and sliced thinly
16 oz jar alfredo sauce
2/3 cup parmesan cheese
2 cloves garlic minced
4 cups cooked egg noodles

Cook bacon in skillet over medium heat. Remove bacon. Reserve drippings and crumble bacon.
Cook chicked in drippings. Remove Chicken.
Heat alfredo sauce, parmesan cheese, and garlic. When heated through (aprox 5-10 mins), add crumbled bacon, chicken and noodles, let heat through and then serve!

No comments: