Friday, August 14, 2009

OMG I am stuffed!


When Belton had the Locker Room we went just for one reason...the pizza. So about a month ago they closed, I was sad, I would miss the pizza. But about the same time an Italian place was opening down the street from our house. Hubby has to pass it everyday to and from work, so I started thinking...no it couldn't be...but maybe it is. So they opened last Friday but we had a busy weekend so today we had some running around to do and thought we would check on it, and yep, it was...the same pizza. Man it is so good!

For an appetizer we had a 1/2 dozen of Garlic Cheese Rolls and for $2.45 they were so worth it, they are buttery and garlicky, yum so good. They also have a full dozen for $3.95, and you can also get them without the cheese.

We of course got a 16", 1/2 cheese (for me) and 1/2 pepperoni (for the hubs) and it was as good as I remember and for $15.50 it was a deal. I am not usually a crust fan, but this crust I eat...all of it...not a bite goes untouched. They also have Calzones and Strombolis and as a fan of Calzones I will be trying one soon!

We both stopped at 2 pieces each as the waitress told us to save room for dessert. Which I had seen someone (I think one of the firefighters I know) eating and thought it looked heavenly. Yep it was we ordered a cannoli (for the hubs) at $3.75 and a piece of Tiramisu (for me) $4.75 and it was soooo good. I am a fan of Tiramisu and it did not disappoint.

They also have pasta dishes such as : Baked Ziti, Ravioli, Fettuccini Alfredo, Chicken Parmesan, Lasagna and Spaghetti.

They have hot and cold Sandwiches. And Salads.

If you eat in they also serve liquor, but have Coke products as well as Sweet and Unsweetened Ice Tea.

All of their prices are reasonable and they deliver. There is a minimum $10.00 order and a $1.75 delivery fee. However I think it's reasonable as well and I hope they like me because, they are gonna see a lot of me!

Lorenzo's Pizza, Pasta and Subs
1100 N. Scott Ave (where Gulfstream seafood used to be)
Belton Mo
816-331-0800
Sun-Thurs 11:00am-9:00pm
Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm

No comments: