Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekly Menu 8/2-8/9

It's gonna be a crazy hectic week with family being in town and getting the house ready to entertain Saturday night. I am so excited for the week though, I love my family and my friends so much! Both Sunday and Mondays meals come from my new favorite blog Full Bellies, Happy Kids. She has some of the best recipes on there! I am so excited to try tonights Bife Trinchado, as her family is Portugese. I have never had Portugese food but I am so excited to try it!

Sunday: BIFE TRINCHADO
Monday: Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken
Tuesday: Baked meat ziti--I'm gonna play around and come up with my own
Wednesday: With my parents probably as my sister will be home
Thursday: Hopefully out with family since papa and sis will be home!
Friday: TBD
Saturday: BBQ at our house with our family and friends!!!
Sunday: leftovers probably

No comments: